Trans Facts Vs. Trans Fiction
Updated: Oct 27, 2022
It boggles my mind how quickly “transgender” ideology has swept through our nation. It first caught my attention with the “Obama Mandate” given to the public schools in 2016. His administration directed schools across the nation to provide transgender students with access to suitable facilities including bathrooms and locker rooms that matched their chosen gender identity rather than their birth/biological gender. The move affected all public schools and most colleges and universities that receive federal funds.
The following year, 2017, I read an article that pulled the political veil off the issue and called it for what it was, child abuse. The article: “I’m a Pediatrician — How Transgender Ideology Has Infiltrated My Field and Produced Large-Scale Child Abuse.” It was written by Dr. Michelle Cretella, then Executive Director of the American College of Pediatricians. Tucker Carlson gave it national attention on Fox News when he interviewed Dr. Cretella. It’s still on YouTube and definitely worth viewing… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncl3ZFitt84
Then came 2 pivotal books that were a clarion call to take seriously this ideology that was spreading rapidly among our children, especially via public schools. The first came out in 2018 by Ryan T. Anderson: “When Harry Became Sally: Responding to the Transgender Moment.” And then in 2020 Abigail Shrier, an investigative reporter wrote… “Irreversible Damage: The Transgender Craze Seducing Our Daughters.” This was a shocking dose of reality!
Janice Turner with The Times of London said, “Irreversible Damage has caused a storm. Abigail Shrier, a Wall Street Journal writer, does something simple yet devastating as she rigorously lays out the facts.” And that is what I want to do with this email, lay out the facts. My motivation for doing this is to help parents and their children avoid making choices they will regret later in life.
Around this time, Family Policy Alliance, the Heritage Foundation, and other concerned groups recognized the need to equip parents to respond to the Transgender Issue. They published the “Parent Resource Guide” which contained medical facts and stats. You can download this great resource FREE at: www.GenderResourceGuide.com and I strongly encourage you to download your own copy. I want to give you a taste of what it contains with these 10 “Fast Health Facts” from page 5 of the guide.
Here are 10 FAST HEALTH FACTS…
• In just 7 years there has been a nearly a 2,000% increase in children seeking treatment for sexual identity confusion in the United Kingdom.
• One study showed that when one teen announces a transgender identity to their peer group, the number of friends who also became transgender identified was 3.5 per group.
• Up to 98% of children who struggle with their sex as a boy or girl come to accept their sex by the time, they reach adulthood.
• Identifying as transgender or nonbinary may be linked to autism. Children with autism are 7 times more likely to want to be the opposite sex.
• After sex reassignment surgery, transgender identified people are nearly 20 times more likely to die from suicide.
• Studies show that 100% of children who use puberty blockers will go on to use cross-sex hormones leaving them permanently sterile.
• Girls as young as 13 are undergoing double mastectomies and boys as young as 17 are undergoing full genital sex reassignment surgeries.
• The long-term effects of puberty blockers and cross-sex hormones have never been studied.
• Science demonstrates there are two X chromosomes in girls and an X and a Y in males in nearly every single cell in our bodies.
• Some transgender identified patients are being prescribed cross-sex hormones on their very 1st visit to a clinic, often it’s a Planned Parenthood clinic
These Fast Facts will help but hearing a personal story often makes the difference. Here is a link to Helena’s story that may help by putting a face to the facts.